Henny Penny Gas Pressure Fryer HP8000GSSI
The PFG600 (HP8000GSSI) is the industry-leading commercial free-standing gas pressure fryer its patented lid lock system ensures safety by keeping the lid locked above 1psi, with the color-coded handle helping ensure correct and safe operation and a correct pressure seal.
The built-in filtration scheme reduces downtime and waste and increases employee productivity.
It's Compton 8000 computerised controller offers 10 programmable cook cycles, load compensation, inactive / melt / clean-out modes, proportional temperance, water detection alert, an elective filter immediate, customisable filter tracking and a 16-character digital show with numerous language settings.
Cooking faster at lower temperatures and producing healthier, better-tasting fried foods, all the while reducing oil consumption, labour costs and safety concerns. The latest generation of PFG-600 pressure fryers from Henny Penny include a patented colour keyed spindle and lid lock making it easy to create the perfect seal every time. Frying management controls, rectangular fry pot and energy efficient heat transfer that generates the lowest industry average exhaust temperatures.
- The patented lid lock system keeps lid sealed until pressure reaches 1 psi.
- Colour-keyed locking spindle engages the pressure seal.
- Built-in filtration system reduces downtime and increases employee productivity.
- Computron features 10 programmable cook cycles, load compensation, idle/melt/clean-out modes, proportional control, water detection alert, an optional filter prompt, customisable filter tracking and 16-character digital display with multiple language settings.
- Gas models feature high-efficiency burners with solid-state ignition for reliable operation and fast temperature recovery.
- Fully insulated, heavy-duty stainless steel fry pot.
- Rectangular fry pot design promotes turbulence for even cooking.
- Cold zone below heating elements helps extend oil life.
- High-limit temperature protection.
- Cast aluminium alloy lid is strong but light for easy handling.
- Channel under lid directs condensation away from fry pot when lid is up.
- Raised edge on the deck reduces spills.
- Narrow footprint saves floor space and cook line frontage.
- Stainless steel construction for added durability and long service life.
- 4 heavy-duty castors, rear swivel and front locking.
- Weight: 165kg
- Capacity: Oil - 22 Litres
- Product - 5.4kg
- Operating Pressure: 12.0 psi
- Safety Valve Setting: 14.5 psi
- Heating: 1 Burner - 80,000 BTU/hr or 21.1kW
- 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty