Somerset CDR-2100S 20" Side Operated Double Pass Dough Roller
The Somerset CDR-2100S 20" Double Pass Dough Roller is a high output, heavy duty side operated dough roller designed to be easy to use, clean and maintain, making it ideal for use a wide range of food service and production environments. Somerset's dough rollers can quickly and efficiently produce sheets of rolled dough up to 20" (51cm) wide, delivering consistent results time after time. Perfect for pizza, tortillas, pastry, flatbreads and more!
- • Safe, simple and easy to operate with minimum training required.
- • Simple handle adjustments to deliver consistent, uniform dough thickness every time.
- • Compact design and convenient side operation.
- • Removable spring-loaded scrapers to assist with cleaning.
- • Maximum output 500-600 dough sheets per hour.
- • Heavy duty, maintenance free ¼ HP motor isolated from the dough rollers.
- • 21" by 3.5" diameter rollers (non-stick synthetic as standard, chrome plated metallic also available).
- • Easy to clean and hygienic stainless steel construction.
- • 4" adjustable stainless steel legs.
- INCLUDES 1 YEAR PARTS & LABOUR WARRANTY.
- Power Type: Electric
- Unit Type: Counter top
- Requires Hardwiring: No
- Power Rating: - 115v/60Hz, 220v/50Hz
- Dimensions: 362mm (H) x 810mm (W) x 735mm (D)
- Weight: 105kg