Compared to conventional ovens, the Middleby Marshall PS series conveyor ovens bake food more quickly and at a lower temperature. Previously identified as the BG40 Blodgett. Instead of employing high temperatures, it uses a vertical column of hot air to transport heat aerodynamically. The cool, heavy air border layers that tend to insulate the product are removed by the hot air streams. Every Middleby oven is made to cook a wide range of meals, such as pizza, shellfish, bagels, sandwiches, and other ethnic cuisines.
Medium-duty restaurant requirements are perfectly suited for the PS540 conveyor oven. A large range of culinary items, such as pizza, shrimp, and bagels, can be cooked in the oven.
• Impingement PLUS! low oven profile and dual air return.
• Patented EMS Energy Management System reduces gas consumption and increases cooking efficiency.
- Chamber 40″
- Belt Width 32″
- Includes Stand
- Gas Rating 110,000BTU 3/4 Gas connection
- Patented “Jet Sweep” impingement process that delivers constant heat to the chamber
- Stackable up to three units high
- Microprocessor-controlled bake time/conveyor speed
- Customer-specific adjustable jet fingers that allow control of heating delivery
- Stainless steel front, sides, top and interior
- Front-loading window with cool handle
- Reversible conveyor direction
- Conserves Energy
Unit incorporates a patented Energy Management System -EMS. Middleby ovens provide very efficient heat transfer to product. Energy is conserved as air is recycled from heater to product, with minimum loss. Oven is cool to the touch.
PS540 ovens are designed for easy cleaning. Removable parts include: crumb pans, end panels, air fingers, exit trays and a removable conveyor belt assembly.